Monday, June 24, 2013

Where to knit next?

I was thinking....I need to come up with some more goals for locations to knit, or activities to do while knitting....in order to come up with new ones, I feel like I need to list off the ones I've already done. I may have missed some....Any suggestions?
  • while hula hooping
  • on stilts
  • on a paddle board
  • in a paddleboat
  • in a canoe
  • next to waterfall
  • at the dentist
  • at the optometrist
  • at my wedding
  • at other people's weddings
  • on an elephant
  • on high ropes course
  • while rock climbing
  • while jumping rope
  • while doing yoga
  • on an escalator
  • in the water (in a floaty)
  • in a tire swing
  • hanging upside down
  • while swords were being juggled past
  • in a tree
to try or revist:
  • on rollerskates
  • on iceskates
  • in the waterfall
  • more yoga
  • under water
  • on a trampoline
  • near a beehive (in beekeeper garb)
  • more playground 
  • slacklining
  • on a mechanical bull
  • on a carousel horse
  • on a rollercoaster or other amusement park rides

No comments:

Post a Comment