Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Its been a long time

Wow...I knew it had been a while since I posted. Didn't realize how long until I looked today, after talking to someone about the photos.

I have done some of the ones on my list from 2013, and if I can get the computer to cooperate I'll share the pictures. I did knit in bee gear, while on roller skates (although the lighting was poor so picture is crummy) and I've done ice skates. I've also done a dunk tank for real, rather than just while sitting on the dunk tank seat. Got some pretty sweet pictures too. Also last fall I got some fun pictures of others with my knitting, including sword fighting with someone and having someone juggle it. In general I haven't been knitting as much due to assorted wrist and arm pain but I like getting the fun photos when I get the chance.

I'm having trouble finding some of the photos I wanted so this will have to suffice for now.







No comments:

Post a Comment